Advent Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....:::The Official Forum of [aC]Advent Children Clan Copyright © 2009.All rights reserved:::...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)

Go down 
+15
[aC]shallidie
[aC]MjCM
[aC]YaM
deadwish
dEki
[aC]JurisnchiN
kickbox
Ranmaru
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC]NhyeveSzz
[aC]pAt
[aC]VirgoSiete
[aC]VintageEve
[aC]adieeh
[aC]Syria
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[aC]MjCM
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]MjCM

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-01

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: hahah   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:06 am

Deal...
=)) cheers
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-12-31

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 am

kayo lng.... ako nlng cheerer cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

Number of posts : 352
Location : FORBES,Makati city../the nice city or home of heroes..caloocan city

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:32 am

ok..when??
Back to top Go down
[aC]shallidie
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]shallidie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 am

CM CM CM! sali nmn aq. haha Smile)
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:52 pm

sige ba...sali ka..
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:03 pm

palaruin nyo si kath cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventclan.tk
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 pm

patay tau jan silent ......... talo na... sure win na cla scratch
Back to top Go down
[aC]shallidie
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]shallidie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:21 pm

aq b pde? haha Smile)
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:51 pm

hahaha..bkt naman..mgaling nmn si kath eh..
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:56 pm

magaling pag noob ang kalaban cheers
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 am

dont say that..

dapat s member ng advent children malakas ang fighting spirit!
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:39 pm

cge na nga Razz .........hhmmmmmmm.. Mad ...... ako pnakamagaling sa lahat ng members ng aC lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:52 pm

hahaha..sobrang lakas nmn nun!
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:38 am

sb mo eh Razz ..naoverdosage ba pagkakasabi koh? scratch
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:36 am

haha oo!
Back to top Go down
[aC]Syria
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]Syria

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:16 am

HAHAHA meron na ba makaka CM?
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:05 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:26 am

anung ok Question clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventclan.tk
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:48 pm

nkiki epal lng ser ranma =) clown
Back to top Go down
[aC]etan
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]etan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: whOoppp...   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:58 pm

HAHAHA.. nicE [aC] na uLit akoh.. hehe/
slamat oliver.. haha//

pa2ncin lng.. helo everyone..

hehehe !!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 pm

hello ... keep smiling ETAN haha !!
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:09 pm

wahaha nice smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Cavite Vs. aC

line up of cavite:
slept
matt
nhyeveszz
etchusz
ako taz sub si arghh..

line up of aC:
virgo
xua
pccyani
taz
cnu p b ung isa? i forgot..

aC win..

panu b nmn..hnd nmen lam ung map..

Sad

just for fun..haha
Back to top Go down
etchuzs

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Vote 4 me [aC]etchuzs   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:01 pm

panu ba nman... d nmin solo ung map... Sad Sad Sad

ahahah... vote 4 me ... [aC]etchuzs... heheh...

babawi cla nxtym... ahahah... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 pm

sana may CM din... para mas mgnda.... mas masaya kapag CM Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next