Advent Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....:::The Official Forum of [aC]Advent Children Clan Copyright © 2009.All rights reserved:::...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)

Go down 
+15
[aC]shallidie
[aC]MjCM
[aC]YaM
deadwish
dEki
[aC]JurisnchiN
kickbox
Ranmaru
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC]NhyeveSzz
[aC]pAt
[aC]VirgoSiete
[aC]VintageEve
[aC]adieeh
[aC]Syria
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-01

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:22 pm

boo... akala ko ba aC v aC. Suspect
wtf. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventclan.tk
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

Number of posts : 352
Location : FORBES,Makati city../the nice city or home of heroes..caloocan city

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:39 pm

hahah ewan ko..ako aC lng nmn TAg ko eh..pero dun ako kila slept kasi kulng sila isa..
Back to top Go down
chiepo

chiepo

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: w0w...!!!   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Line up k ng CAVITE JURIS?

natatawa ako hahaha...

cgeh sabagay hindi nmn masamang mangarap ^_^

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
chiepo

chiepo

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: heheheh...   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:11 pm

RANmaru

pa nood ako sa laban nyo huh!!!

thx ^_^ lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:34 pm

chiepo wrote:
Line up k ng CAVITE JURIS?

natatawa ako hahaha...

cgeh sabagay hindi nmn masamang mangarap ^_^

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOL ka anjo.! yabang mu tlga..

nagkataon lng kc kulng ng plyers..

xnxa ah.! master!!!
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:26 am

d nmn alam ung map eh.. ^^ buti kung dust2 or inferno pde pa ... GG lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:36 pm

we cannot easily have a clan match.. lalo na... wala maxadong moderators sa 1.5...kelangan ipaschedule pa yan bago mglaro... What a Face
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:12 pm

ou nga daming mod walang magawa hai buti pa dati ..
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:47 pm

wala bang scrims lately?
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:37 pm

scrims? ..... anu un kuya? ..ahaha churi inde ko gets eh scratch
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:11 am

ano un ?
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:49 pm

d ko din alam d ko rin kc gets..ahahaah
Back to top Go down
[aC]etan
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]etan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: hI..   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:57 pm

haha.. kailan kya my CM uLit.. haha..
gs2 koh mklaban ulit nAo eh.. hehe..

hi ate kath, haha..
Ran,, pnu gawa sig??..

aC | member lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:19 pm

hot si etan oh!
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:48 am

[aC]etan wrote:
haha.. kailan kya my CM uLit.. haha..
gs2 koh mklaban ulit nAo eh.. hehe..

hi ate kath, haha..
Ran,, pnu gawa sig??..

aC | member lol!

Etan keep smiling =) Very Happy ahaha
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:25 pm

im back to the business!
Back to top Go down
[aC]adieeh
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]adieeh

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:42 am

nag CM kme nung minsan ..
aC vs OSK

aC's lineup

BungA
[aC]Czardiee
[aC]mharon
[aC]adieeh
[COBRA]rawrrr

OSK's lineup

[cU]ltz
[OSK]ebbetzkie
[OSK]Lokomotive
[OSK]kalatuchee
[OSK]NylrhiSS

hahaha .. QUITER ung 3 na OSK ..=)
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/29822701
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:49 pm

hahahaha...LAMON BA?
Back to top Go down
[aC]etan
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]etan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: ala pabang CM???   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 pm

mga idol?.. ala pa bang CM??

lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 pm

yung mga halimaw jan ang tanungin mo Razz
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:49 am

L4D na lang .. sa survivors ako. Razz
Back to top Go down
[aC]xuA
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]xuA

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: gising   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm

GISING MGA aC lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:55 pm

wala eh mga tulog... Shocked

kamusta na kaya mga tao sa aC?
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 pm

teka, pinapatamaan nyo ba ako? aahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5