Advent Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....:::The Official Forum of [aC]Advent Children Clan Copyright © 2009.All rights reserved:::...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)

Go down 
+15
[aC]shallidie
[aC]MjCM
[aC]YaM
deadwish
dEki
[aC]JurisnchiN
kickbox
Ranmaru
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC]NhyeveSzz
[aC]pAt
[aC]VirgoSiete
[aC]VintageEve
[aC]adieeh
[aC]Syria
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-04

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:51 pm

kickbox wrote:
sus naman lolething yung kayang kaya talaga ang gusto mo...hahaha
Very Happy lol!
peace out po

edi nAo ung pinagmamalaki mo tgnan ntin sino mag kakaalaman...
Back to top Go down
[aC]NhyeveSzz
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]NhyeveSzz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-03

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:08 pm

pwede po ba request ako? [nAo] vs [aC] nice match for sure.

can i request the line up?

ruinstart
lolething
wannabee
nhyeveszz
sleptooper

can i ? .. parang lahat old Bb ah, HAHAH !!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
deadwish

deadwish

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:06 pm

sabagay line up ng team bacoor yan astig yan pag may nakalban gulpi n nmn parang DGR kawawa may nlalaman p silang mga 1.3 eh wala nmn sila alam lng nila tumalon ng tumalon

lol! lol!
lol! lol!
lol! lol!
lol! lol!
lol! lol!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
deadwish

deadwish

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 pm

kaaway si sipakahon si chiepo may balak pa ata sumali sa aC ahahaha natanggal sa nAo Razz

hahaha blah blah blah

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:10 pm

ahaha

my WGT player pa nun sa DGR si MasterMao ... rematch daw rematch daw hahaha !!
Back to top Go down
deadwish

deadwish

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:15 pm

wow rematach pa rin si mao???hahaha ano xa d n nagsawa sa pag katalo d nadadala ahahaha...ano b yann!!!labanan nio ulet para pera n 2...hahaha Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

Number of posts : 352
Location : FORBES,Makati city../the nice city or home of heroes..caloocan city
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:55 pm

dEki wrote:
ako WATER BOY baka PUMASA kung saka sakali hahahha CHEER natin c RUINSTART sa PAGKAIN cgurado YAMADOng YAMADO =)) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

ANG GWAPO NI DEKI!..

ingat ka kay xua and syria ah..sakin kalang lagi... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:19 pm

mga bakla haajaja
Back to top Go down
[aC]Syria
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]Syria

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:21 pm

wOOOw kelan kaya mag kaka CM na kalaro ako HAHA
Back to top Go down
[aC]Syria
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]Syria

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:22 pm

dEki wrote:
ako WATER BOY baka PUMASA kung saka sakali hahahha CHEER natin c RUINSTART sa PAGKAIN cgurado YAMADOng YAMADO =)) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

DEki diba lumaro kayo dati sa tournament ng 1.5?
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:39 pm

d nmn marunong ung deki ? haha!!
Back to top Go down
deadwish

deadwish

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:12 pm

aC VS DGR hahahaha

ayos yan CZ...hahaha
Back to top Go down
[aC]YaM
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]YaM

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:34 am

aC vs TAB / HKG / DGR
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:18 am

ahahahaha YAMA!
Back to top Go down
deadwish

deadwish

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:38 am

HKG puro satsat nmn yan!!
Back to top Go down
[aC]NhyeveSzz
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]NhyeveSzz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:24 pm

[aC]Syria wrote:
dEki wrote:

DEki diba lumaro kayo dati sa tournament ng 1.5?

sang tournament? wala kaming alam dyan. baka c deki nagsolo! HAHAH! lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]MjCM
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]MjCM

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: =))   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:43 pm

[aC] vs. [aC]?
haha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:42 am

tara..aC vs aC..CZ..set kayo nga date...
Back to top Go down
deadwish

deadwish

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:29 pm

aC vs applicant??
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 pm

hai naku d n b kau nag sasawa ? ahaha
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Laughing pag lan team ok yang naisip nyo, pero marami tayong players..
wag kayong sugapa.. neway bout the aCvaC kaya ata yan kahit 10v10 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventclan.tk
deadwish

deadwish

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:20 pm

pano po pag lan games eh ibat ibang lugar??pag nag EB??

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[aC]adieeh
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]adieeh

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:54 pm

[aC] team vs [aC] applicant .. call aq jan lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/29822701
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:56 pm

ako din..
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:48 pm

deal! Twisted Evil aC v aC applicants 10v10? drunken or 5v5? Razz LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventclan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next