Advent Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....:::The Official Forum of [aC]Advent Children Clan Copyright © 2009.All rights reserved:::...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)

Go down 
+15
[aC]shallidie
[aC]MjCM
[aC]YaM
deadwish
dEki
[aC]JurisnchiN
kickbox
Ranmaru
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC]NhyeveSzz
[aC]pAt
[aC]VirgoSiete
[aC]VintageEve
[aC]adieeh
[aC]Syria
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-01

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:17 pm

[aC]LadyKath wrote:
wala na atang slay eh rabbit

wala na nga daw in-game commands Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.adventclan.tk
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-12-31

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:00 pm

sana meron pa rin... kc pag nasslay ung isang player... napapahiya un for sure at ngkakarecord sa other clans...xempre d nila sasali un alam nila cheater/trash talker dahil sa slay ng MOD... scratch
Back to top Go down
[aC]adieeh
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]adieeh

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 am

un ba ung nsabog at natatamaan ng kidlat //??
hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/29822701
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:10 am

haha un nga... bloody slay//// bom drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
[aC]adieeh
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]adieeh

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:12 am

haha ..
dapat my MOD tayu Wink
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/29822701
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:07 pm

c ran dpat bumalik sa pagkamod
Back to top Go down
[aC]NhyeveSzz
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]NhyeveSzz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 pm

my remember ako nag CM ang [Bb] vs [MOD] sa own server ng MOD?. daya nila w/espectate amff! pero ok lang, isa lang lamang nila hihih .. my HLguard pa nun eh, kaya ayaw nila sa pldtplay mismo maglaro, dhil my HLguard pa nun, tsk!

share lang !

AHHAHAH !! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:33 pm

bakit ako... xD
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:46 pm

ngCCm rin pla mga mod..wahahah lol!
Back to top Go down
kickbox

kickbox

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: zz   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:34 am

pwede pa naman ata bumalik si ranmaru sa MOD eh
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm

oh sikat na may nAo d2 hahaha !!
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:59 am

hahaha.. the fact that almost everyone on the mod roster doesnt know me..
ill bet i get zero votes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:29 am

yah! those snob mods ... honestly speaking?..they don't deserve their highness...good lord..they don't even entertain small reports...
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:31 am

and the last time i report such concern... and snobbed me again..i told in #mod channel "drop dead mods... they are not entertaining reports" ...i told them that..hope one of em saw it...."they suck!!!!actually! "....-->for the new mods only...
Back to top Go down
[aC]Syria
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]Syria

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:04 am

Ranmaru wrote:
hahaha.. the fact that almost everyone on the mod roster doesnt know me..
ill bet i get zero votes. Laughing

Balik na ranmaru huwag lang gagaya sa ibang MOD nasusura ako sa ibang MOD ehh.. Pasensya na kung ganito ako magsalit.. wala kasi kwenta ngayon MOD
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:44 pm

balita ko ung ibang MOD na nakaksuka.. palakasan daw vote ?? !! ahah!
Back to top Go down
[aC]Syria
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]Syria

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:12 pm

[aC]LoLeThiNg wrote:
balita ko ung ibang MOD na nakaksuka.. palakasan daw vote ?? !! ahah!

tama ka kadamihan na nga ng MOD mga LXG at TAY ehh hehe
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:21 pm

cU lhat hahhaha !!
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

Number of posts : 352
Location : FORBES,Makati city../the nice city or home of heroes..caloocan city

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:29 pm

CM CM CM..

choose here kung sinu gusto nyo maka CM

[nAo]
[xU]
[dUst2]
[CTU]
[STG]
[DGR]
[cU]
[Jc]
Back to top Go down
[aC]LoLeThiNg
[aC] Official Member
[aC] Official Member
[aC]LoLeThiNg

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:42 pm

gs2 ko dust2
Back to top Go down
kickbox

kickbox

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: zzz   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:11 pm

sus naman lolething yung kayang kaya talaga ang gusto mo...hahaha
Very Happy lol!
peace out po
Back to top Go down
[aC]JurisnchiN
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
[aC]JurisnchiN

Number of posts : 352
Location : FORBES,Makati city../the nice city or home of heroes..caloocan city

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 am

eh sinu naman line up..if ever.?
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
CLAN ELDER
CLAN ELDER
Ranmaru

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 am

wth, lets take on nAo or cU.. cheers
as for the lineup..
if our opponent has a full lan lineup..
then do the same.. if not, let everyone else play.
just keep our lineup balanced... walang swapangan Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[aC]VintageEve
Administrator
Administrator
[aC]VintageEve

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:00 am

ay kayo nlng..cheerer nlng ako.... i am the noobiest of the aC-ies...

C'mmon yow people in the gym!!!... put ya hand in d aerrr!!!.... aC aC aC!!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
dEki

dEki

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:23 pm

ako WATER BOY baka PUMASA kung saka sakali hahahha CHEER natin c RUINSTART sa PAGKAIN cgurado YAMADOng YAMADO =)) lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)   If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you want a CM. Post the schedule and venues (Clan Match / Clan War)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next